Wicklow Mountains Tour
Fall in love with Wicklow on the friendliest, most fun day tour from Dublin
What your ticket includes?
- 8 hour* Wicklow day tour from Dublin
- 2 hour guaranteed stop at Glendalough
- Private tour of Glendalough monastic settlement
- Photostop at Lough Tay- Home to The Viking’s television programme
- Lunch stop at Avoca. a traditional Irish village
- Great value Irish lunch deal at a traditional Irish pub
- Create your own PS I Love You movie moment at the bridge Holly and Gerry kissed at
- See the unique boglands and heather fields of the Sally Gap, Ireland’s most filmed scenery
- Photo stops at Wicklow’s most beautiful spots
- Share your #PSILoveWicklow moments with us on Instagram
- Arrive a stranger, depart a friend
THE WICKLOW MOUNTAIN TOUR
Pack a lifetime of memories into one day onboard the Wicklow Mountains Tour. See Wicklow’s top natural beauty spots and experience the warmest of Irish hospitality on a day full of fun, new experiences and new friends.
The stunning scenery of the Wicklow Mountains Tour route includes a stop at Glencree Valley, photo stops at the Guinness Lake (Lough Tay), the PS I Love you Bridge, the bog lands and heather fields of the Sally gap and spectacular Glendalough.
Situated in the heart of the Wicklow Mountains, the 10th century monastic round tower settlement in Glendalough is the jewel in the crown of the Wicklow Mountains Tour. Offering up leisurely (or more challenging) walks to the lower and upper lakes. the stark beauty of Glendalough makes it a must see for all visitors to Ireland. Make sure you have your camera at the ready!
For a lunch spot with a difference the Wicklow Mountains Tour stops at a Traditional Irish Pub in the quaint village of Avoca. Enjoy a hearty Irish lunch (exclusive meal deal for Wicklow Mountains Tour passengers for just €10pp).
Why not end your tour with a toast raised to new friends made – “uisce beatha” which translates to the water of life! (otherwise known as an Irish whiskey).
Easily the best way to discover the Wicklow Mountains from Dublin, with daily departures from the city centre, this 8 hours* experience packs the best of Wicklow into one wonderful day tour.
While we strive to keep the above route, weather conditions and circumstances beyond our control may mean we have to alter the route, but you are guaranteed to have a wonderful day regardless!
Please bring apporiate clothing, including walking shoes and rain gear- Ireland’s changable weather is what keeps everythign so green and pristine.
*8 hours is the guideline tour duration, subject to no traffic delays. Arrival time back to Dublin 17:30 approx.
** Lunch not included in the tour price
"Absolutely loved it. Our driver, Richie, was incredibly knowledgeable, attentive to everyone's needs, unfailingly polite and pleasant, and ever so funny"Izbrand
"A nice day trip with fantastic scenery throughout the trip. The tour guide and driver were excellent and helpful."OctDublinTraveler
"Had a blast, great craic, tour guide kept the whole bus in fits of laughter"Norms929